Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#HumpDayHaiku in jovial June

June 3rd:

The other day I saw the word "phantasmagorical" for the first time and fell in love with it. I had to find a way to work it in to my haiku so here that went:

 

June 10th:

I tried to create a waterfall here. I don't think I captured it the way I was hoping,  as the background doesn't quite work for me. Maybe I'll update it later when I know I have a better vision of what it should look like. 


June 17th:

I tried a few different versions of this and took a poll of which I should go with. Who am I kidding though? I posted the one I like best on Instagram and here I'll put up both. So much for democracy.


I think I prefer stronger colors. So soon I'll have to find a different medium.


June 24th:

Everytime I pass by a shaded area with a breeze,  I think to myself, "what a great place for a hammock!" It used to be limited to areas that has trees but since I'm not in the woods as much, almost any shaded area (with a breeze) will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment